Hi welcome to my blog. This is all new to me but, I am so excited about starting this new adventure in our lives. I recently have started a new business. I am making personalized lapboards. They are so much fun and are great to have. I offer ones with your own pictures on them or you can pick a theme. They are strong and durable with a hard smooth finished top with soft material on the back. You can pick from a variety of colors for the background and choose what material you put on the back. Lots of fun for the car, laying in bed, or just sitting in the floor. There are two sizes I offer. The large is 16 X 19 and the small is 13 X 19. Check out the pictures I have so far and let me know what you think.

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Be watching for new designs. OSU should post tomorrow. I have 2 sizes for the OSU ones. Large and small. The large themed ones are $40 and the small themed are $30. If you would like personalized ones they are $45 & $35.

No comments:

Post a Comment